Australian Visa

Australian immigration laws are complex and constantly changing. The requirements are precise and vary from visa to visa. It is to your advantage to seek professional advice from a Registered Migration Agent before lodging a visa application for Australia. The consequences of lodging an incorrect application or even the wrong visa can be costly.

Our professional and experienced Registered Migration Agents are qualified to advise you on the option that best suits your specific circumstances

Partner visa melbourne

Partner visa

Partner visas are included in the Family visa category and account for the majority of visa granted in this category. The visas allow the married spouses ...
485 visa

Temporary Graduate Visa

The Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) lets you live, study and work in Australia temporarily after you have finished your studies. Students are only able to access the Temporary Graduate visa (subclass 485) once as a primary applicant. Graduate…

Student Visa

If you want to come to Australia to study, a number of visa options are available. These include studying to improve your English language skills, gaining a qualification for a trade or attending one of our many world class universities.

Parent Visa

This visa allows an Australian citizen, permanent resident or Eligible New Zealand Citizen to sponsor their parents to travel to and remain in Australia. The parent must meet the balance of family test. Balance of family test The balance-of-family…